- We only log your IP address and browser agent when accessing the rosariosis.com servers.
- We store access logs for compliance with the French law.
- We use access logs for statistical purposes. You can consult access statistics for your account.
- Personal data is stored securely on our servers and backed up on remote servers.
- Personal data you submit is stored until your account is cancelled.
- You have access to edit, delete and export your personal data through our website interface, in compliance with the GDPR law.
- We do not access your school or personal data unless authorized by you (i.e. for support purposes).
- CryptPad accounts are automatically removed after 365 days of inactivity.
No third parties
- We do not use third party services to collect data (i.e. Google Analytics).
- We do not share or resell data to third parties (i.e. newsletters, customers lists).
- Only your email address and credit card information is sent to Stripe for payments.
- Our solutions are exclusively based on free software for which the source code is publicly available (open source).
- Using open source software is guaranteeing your school's strategic autonomy and digital sovereignty.
Consult our Terms of Service.